[Inpycon] Logo for PyCon India 2024

Margret K V margret at gridlex.com
Wed Mar 20 07:41:53 EDT 2024

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I am reaching out regarding our previous sponsorship of the PyConference in
2022, where we participated as Silver sponsors. We found the experience
valuable and are interested in exploring sponsorship opportunities for the
upcoming PyConference 2024.

Could you please provide us with the sponsorship details for this year's
event? We are eager to learn about the available sponsorship packages and
the benefits associated with each tier. This information will help us
determine the most suitable sponsorship level for our organization and
proceed with the necessary arrangements.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. We look forward to your prompt
response and further collaboration with PyConference 2024.

Regards,
Margret
HR Manager
9989177369