[Inpycon] Combo ticket for transfer

Ananya Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:40:15 EDT 2023

On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 12:32 PM Noufal Ibrahim KV
<noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>   I have a combo ticket with me that is available to anyone looking for
> a ticket. I'm not sure how the ticket transfers work and the way people
> price it.
>
>   Much as I would have liked to, I won't be able to attend due to
> another engagement that has come up on the same dates.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in

Hey Noufal,
Anyone who is interested in transferring the ticket, needs to reach
you out and make the payment of the same value as your Combo ticket to
you. Once you get the payment you can reach out to
tickets at in.pycon.org cc ing the person to whom you have transferred
the ticket. We will assist in transferring the ticket from there.

Regards,
Ananyo
On behalf of PyCon India 2023 Team