[Inpycon] PyCon India 2023 - CoC Transparency Report

Nivesh Krishna vniveshkrishna.98 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 00:18:23 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share some important updates regarding the
Code of Conduct (CoC) *Transparency Report* for PyCon India 2023.

First and foremost, we want to express our gratitude to everyone who
attended the event and helped make it a huge success. Your enthusiasm and
dedication to the Python community are truly inspiring.

In the spirit of transparency, we have compiled a detailed report that
includes:

1. An overview of the CoC incidents reported during the event.
2. Actions taken by the CoC team in response to these incidents.

You can access the CoC transparency report by clicking on the following
link [0]

Please take a moment to review the report and feel free to reach out to the
CoC committee [1] if you have any questions or suggestions. Your input is
invaluable in helping us create a better PyCon India experience for
everyone.

Warm regards,
Nivesh Krishna
Chair CoC Committee PyCon India 2023