[Inpycon] Additional Keynotes - PyCon India 2023

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Sun May 28 04:52:16 EDT 2023

Hi All,

As mentioned earlier, we have received confirmation for three keynotes for
PyCon India 2023:

- Kailash Nadh [1]
- Jessica Greene [2]
- Shailesh Kumar [3]

The core team has been discussing the possibility of inviting a total of
six keynotes instead of four to enhance diversity.

I wanted to check with the larger community if there are any objections.
Since adding two more keynotes would reduce the number of general speaking
slots, we have planned a four-track event to accommodate that change.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Best regards
Sanchit
PyCon India 2023 Organizing Committee