[Inpycon] PyCon India 2023 @Hyderabad | Proposal

Chandan Kumar raukadah at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:32:25 EDT 2023

On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 at 15:13, Haris Ibrahim K. V. <blucalvin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since it is an extremely detailed proposal (which should've taken
> quite a lot of time and effort to put together) that Sanchit has
> shared, maybe it is best to go through it and focus on giving them
> feedback than asking others to come up with more detailed proposals?
> It was anyway just PyDelhi who did show interest in taking it up until
> now.

PyDelhi team had shared their decision around PyCon India[1]
They will offer their complete support to HydPy team in organizing
PyCon India 2023.

Since we have not seen any other PyCon India 2023 proposals and we
don't have much time left.
HydPy team can go ahead and start working on organizing PyCon India 2023.

We wish all the best to PyCon India 2023 Hyderabad Team.
Please do reach out to HydPy team if you are interested in
volunteering and make PyCon India 2023 happen.

Links:
[1]. https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2023-March/013308.html

With Regards,

Chandan Kumar