[Inpycon] PyCon India 2023 @Hyderabad | Proposal

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 05:34:51 EST 2023

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 3:26 PM Dr. Vijender Kr. Solanki via Inpycon <
inpycon at python.org> wrote:

> It's good to see dates and venues in Hyderabad. In case you're looking for
> some strong and potential work as a publication with a reputed publisher or
> venue in Hyderabad apart from hotels then let us know, and I will be happy
> to support you in this regard.

Hi Dr Solanki,

What are the options available? As for Venue we are looking to host around
1500 people with a large hall to make all of them sit comfortably for the
keynotes and two or three small areas with a seating capacity of 300 Plus
for parallel sessions.
Also let us know the costs involved in such a location  so that the
organizing teams can visit the location and decide.

thanks,
-Satya
*https://bio.link/satyaakam <https://bio.link/satyaakam>*| afrost.org |
fossevents.in <http://www.fossevents.in/>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **