[Inpycon] PyCon India 2023 @Hyderabad | Proposal

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 01:11:35 EST 2023

Hello everyone,

As a follow-up to the discussion on another thread about kickstarting PyCon
India, we at HydPy Group would like to submit a formal proposal to host
PyCon India 2023 in Hyderabad. We propose hosting PyCon India in Hyderabad
from 29th September to 2nd October 2023. Details regarding the proposed
conference format, expected number of participants, ticket cost,
workgroups, and finance partner are available in this Google doc [1]. We
would greatly appreciate your go-ahead to proceed further.

We look forward to welcoming the Python community to our city another time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to share.

Regards
Sanchit
On behalf of HydPy

[1] -