[Inpycon] Kickstarting the conference again

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:29:43 EST 2023

Hey folks,

Nice to see the discussion here.

We at Pydelhi had a discussion on ; if we have a team or volunteers
interested in holding pycon.

There are enough interested people that it warrants a exploration of the
same.

We would be holding another meet in about 20  to 30 days to do a show of
strength. In order to figure out how many  people would be willing to take
lead positions.  Plus a discussion on other logistical challenges.

This exercise would be carried out regardless of if another team is
selected to do pycon in mean time, as in that case we would simply focus on
doing a Pyconf Delhi in that case.

Kind regards.
Akshay Arora - team PyDelhi.