[Inpycon] Updates: PyCon India 2023

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 05:09:04 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone

Hope you all are doing well. I am writing this email to provide a few important
updates on progress from the last few weeks.

*CFP*: The initial deadline for CFP ended on 5th Aug, which is now extended
to 12th Aug.  Current Proposal count: Talks: 214, Workshops: 38

*CFP Review*: The review is already in Progress and the schedule to be
published by 1st September.

*Keynotes*: We concluded our search on only 5 keynotes: Below are the final
confirmed keynotes:

   - Rushabh Mehta
   - Shailesh Kumar
   - Jessica Greene
   - Marcelo Trylesinski
   - Cheuk Ting Ho

*Logistics:* Last Saturday, we met with the AV vendor at the JNTUH campus
and planned various aspects of event execution.

*Workshop & DevSprint Venue:*

   - Workshop Day: We pursued JNTUH itself and received verbal confirmation.
   - DevSprints: Confirmed by Phenompeople.

*Sponsors:* We have successfully confirmed a total of 12 sponsors so far.
However, we still need to confirm 1 Platinum, 4 Gold, 3 Silver, and 5
Associate Sponsors.

   - Associate: 1
   - Gold: 4
   - Platinum: 2
   - Silver: 5
   - Total: 12

You can find the Minutes of Meeting (MoM) for our weekly meetings here. I
encourage you to review the document and join us for future meetings at 8
pm every Thursday.
Document Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ya4r54g3Ellm2_ALvvCZZReVKxSBw4Di8LKX8ilLdFU/edit

Regards