[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India Weekly Update - Week 15

praveen patil praveenkumar103 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:28:58 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone

Here are the updates from Sessions WG:

Updates:
- Received a good response for Poster Session from the student community.
CFP Now has 30+ submissions.
   Most of the submissions are from engineering students and this is the
first time for them to submit a proposal and to attend PyCon India.
   A feedback process is started to help them make their proposals better
and prepare a video for the same.
- CFP for BoFs and Poster Presentation is closing on 27th June 2021.
- We have been reaching out to pythonistas working in the field of Space
science, Education, and Hardware to have them with us for Panel Discussions.

Up next:
- Finalise Panel Discussion Sessions and formally invite resource persons.
- finalize BoFs after CFP for BoF closes
- Planing interactive sessions like CTF, Fun Games etc..

Recurring Tasks:
-Reaching out to experienced and inspiring pythonistas for various sessions.

Blockers:
- None

Regards
Praveen