[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020: Announcing Workshop and Devsprint tickets

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Wed Sep 16 07:50:21 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

We know a lot of you have been waiting for this eagerly. Don't worry,
you don't have to wait anymore! The Workshop and Devsprint tickets for
PyCon India is available now on our website.

Devsprints
--------
PyCon India 2020 Devsprints will happen on 4th and 5th October 2020.
You don't need to have a conference ticket to participate in the
Devsprints, anyone can buy the tickets. The Devsprint tickets will be
free this year.

You can find the list of projects on our wiki page. If you are a
contributor/maintainer for a project and would like to represent your
project in the Devsprints, please refer to our Devsprints page to add
your project.

Workshops
---------
The workshops for this year will be taking place on 4th October 2020.
Each workshop is 2.5 hours duration. There are a total of 4 parallel
tracks, with two workshops in each track, one in the morning and one
in the afternoon. There is only a single ticket for the workshops and
you will be able to attend any of the workshops.

Attending Workshops and Devsprints

It is possible to attend workshops and Devsprints. The Devsprints will
also be running an extra day than the workshops. So, you can also
attend the Devsprints on the second day if you choose to spend your
time on October 4th on Workshops.

Thanks,
Sayan Chowdhury
(on behalf of the PyCon India 2020 team)