[Inpycon] [Thread] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 18

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:02:27 EDT 2020

Hello folks,

> Starting this week, the team is going to do asynchronous updates over the mailing list. We will be creating a new thread for each week's updates.
> Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week to this thread before Friday End of Day IST. We request the community to provide us with their inputs.
> PS: Please remember to send plain text emails, use inclusive language in your updates/comments, and not top-post in this thread.

Thanks Nabarun for the initiative. Below you can find the Content
Workgroup Updates.

Recurring Tasks:
- Draft and brainstorm on blog ideas
- Work on the PyCon India Program Guide
- Support other teams with content for their work and review the work

Updates:
- The team is working towards creating the PyCon India program guide -
The program guide will be a brief overview of all things about the
conference for everyone that is attending. It would have information
about the sessions, overview of platforms being used, code of conduct,
and much more.

Blogs published:
1. Announcing Keynote Speaker for PyCon India 2020 - Naomi Ceder [1]
2. Call for Sponsors is now open for PyCon India 2020 [2]
3. Help us, Help you Convince Your Boss [3]

Blockers:
- None

[1] https://in.pycon.org/blog/2020/2020-keynote-announcement-naomi-ceder.html
[2] https://in.pycon.org/blog/2020/announce-sponsorship.html
[3] https://in.pycon.org/blog/2020/2020-convince-your-boss.html

Best,
Vipul Gupta (on behalf of PyCon India 2020 Content Workgroup)
vipulgupta2048.me