[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker Suggestions for PyCon India 2020

Vijay Kumar B. vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Tue Mar 10 00:22:17 EDT 2020

On 09/03/20 4:43 pm, Ananya Maiti wrote:

> As indicated in the CFP MoM, we will have 4 keynote speakers. Please
> send in your keynote speaker suggestion to the mailing list. Please
> send in one keynote speaker suggestion per mail, containing a brief
> description of the speaker or Speaker Bio-Link. If you like a speaker
> suggestion, use +1 style voting to indicate a preference for a
> particular keynote speaker.
>
> We will start approaching keynote speakers in the order of preference
> within the next two weeks.

Anima Anandkumar

  * Bren Professor of Computing at California Institute of Technology.
  * Director of Machine Learning research at NVIDIA.
  * Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_Anandkumar
  * CV: http://tensorlab.cms.caltech.edu/users/anima/CV.pdf
  * Keynote at PyData LA 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4NC4f6m0w

Regards,