[Inpycon] Volunteers Onboarding Call on 2nd August

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 07:36:39 EDT 2020

Hello folks,

PyCon India 2020 is the 12th edition of PyCon India and will be taking place
online from 2nd October to 5th October 2020. Several teams of volunteers
work together every year to plan, organize, and execute the event
successfully. Volunteering is one of the best ways to be involved in PyCon
India 2020.

Why should one volunteer?
* Learning new things in public.
* Making new friends and networking.
* Getting the amazing experience of running a conference.

We are having an onboarding call for new volunteers looking to join us and
help in this final lap. We will be having a thorough briefing for all
volunteers with workgroup admins. Call details are as follows: