[Inpycon] Announcing Reckonsys as our Associate Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:48:36 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor Reckonsys!

Reckonsys Tech Labs is a boutique software development firm specializing
in building Minimum Viable Products for Startups leveraging Python Stack
and other emerging technologies in a cost-effective manner without
compromising on the Security/Scalability of these products when Startups
scale. Reckonsys also works with SME's in solving interesting challenges
using a new breed of disruptive technologies.

Established in 2015, Reckonsys now has a team of 45 Engineers, an
eclectic mix of Designers, Pythonistas, JavaScripters, pixel-perfect UI
Developers, DevOps folks, Data Scientists and Agile practitioners, who
love to deliver happiness to our clients through their work and have fun
learning new things to make them more relevant in the ever-changing
technology landscape.

Out of 9 Products that Reckonsys built for their clients in the last
three years, 5 got funded!!

Website Link: https://www.reckonsys.com/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1177084671101980673?s=09
  * https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6582851876444831744-VYU_
  * https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2665096830179009&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392&ref=page_internal

Regards,