[Inpycon] Closing sponsorship acquisition for PyCon India 2019

Senthil Kumaran S stylesen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:51:29 EDT 2019

Dear all,

It was a great ride to start and run the sponsorship program for PyCon
India 2019. I am really happy to announce that, we have quickly achieved
our acquisition goals as of today! Officially we would like to close
further addition of sponsors at all slabs for PyCon India 2019. The
following are the numbers we have as of today:

Platinum: 3 (AQR, Indeed, Microsoft)

Gold: 9 (Amazon, JetBrains, Visible Alpha, MadStreetDen, Ericsson,
HappyFox, Innovacer, Bloomberg, EDII-TN)

Silver: 12 (Elastic, Pramati, Pipal Academy, DeepSource, ERPNext
Foundation, Thoughtworks, LJI, DCKAP, RedHat, GUVI, EpiSource, ZeOmega)

Associate: 10 (Real Python, MavenHive, CPPSecrets.com, Instazen, Toyota
Connected, ATONARP, MJIT (Maho Jase Institute of Technology), AirAsia,
Reckonsys, KLA Tencor)

InKind: 2 (Xapo, StickerMule)

which is based on the available space for stall in our conference venue
and other factors.

Moving forward we have the big responsibility of delivering all the
benefits we have promised to our sponsors this year with at most quality
and promptness. Hence I solicit the help of everyone to achieve the same
and make PyCon India 2019 a great success!

Thank You.
--
Senthil Kumaran S
http://www.stylesen.org/