[Inpycon] Announcing Toyota Connected as our Associate Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 01:31:47 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor Toyota Connected!

TOYOTA Connected leads the development of Toyota’s cloud-based Connected
Vehicle platforms & services. We are a Technology company primarily made
up of software engineers, data scientists, and designers who have a
passion for driving innovation in mobility, safety, and convenience for
millions of customers across the globe!

TOYOTA Connected is currently setting up a state of the art technology
center in Chennai and will be hiring over 80 engineers in the next two
years.

Website Link: https://www.toyotaconnected.co.in

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1173464655198588928?s=09
*
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6579230693287657472-D8i8
*