[Inpycon] Announcing Zilogic Systems as our Associate Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 01:57:18 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor Zilogic Systems!

Zilogic Systems is a product-realization company specializing in
embedded technologies. We cater to Embedded platforms, IoT, Automotive
and Wireless industries. We are a single source for hardware,
firmware, system software, application software and test automation
engineering expertise.

Instituted in 2007, we have been serving the industry for more than a
decade. Over the years, we have nurtured the use of open source
software in embedded systems, which historically has been dominated by
proprietary software tools. We contribute by submitting patches to
poular open source projects, releasing software and tools under open
source licenses, and by running workshops and meetups related to Linux
in embedded systems.

Website Link: http://www.zilogic.com/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1181444862748418048
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6587211205671215104
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/photos/a.459689610719753/2692784884076870/?type=3&av=133849919970392&eav=Afbzxpc3CGPnmo5gmqtu_3veEDCUod8fDBmTUewEr0CVwTPIW_eOF4PTYNwZSQPCSww&theate

Regards,