[Inpycon] Volunteers for Workshop Rehearsal

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Wed Oct 2 13:21:15 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
The talk rehearsals are already in progress. We would like do rehearsals
for the workshop instructors as well. We would like to have the support
of volunteers for this.

Role of the volunteer:

The workshop instructor will be rehearsing his / her topic over Skype,
during a specific date and time slot, on Oct 5, 6, 7 & 8. You will have
to make yourself available, setup the pre-requisites and join the call
during the time slot.  You will have to follow the instructor during the
call and perform the hands-on exercises.

We hope that through this exercise, the instructor will get sufficient
feedback to remove warts from his presentation and the exercise will
improve the overall experience of the audience on the day of the workshop.

If this has got you interested, please sign-up at
https://forms.gle/8ceUWU8Wu7xhCjME6

Regards,
Vijay