[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker Suggestions

Mohammed Sufiyan sufiyanvs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 04:23:42 EST 2019

Please consider my nominated speaker last week.

I would suggest Speaker from renowned Cloud Tech Startup went IPO Last year.

Mohammed Imran K R:  Imran runs E2E’s cloud computing operations and
initiatives using his extensive experience in cloud computing, networking,
and open-source software. During the initial stages of his career, he
worked on Wireless Network protocols (IEEE 802.11) and he continued
pursuing his interest in Wireless Network Protocols by researching and
submitting his thesis in MS in Information and Communication (by Research).
Imran has been an avid user and supporter of Open Source and has deployed
FOSS solutions on different domains for leading organizations and
educational institutions. At E2E Networks, he follows the same Open Source
passion to help teams create innovative, creative, efficient, and reliable
products and solutions.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-imran-k-r-b115157/

https://www.e2enetworks.com/team/mohammed-imran/

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 12:55 PM praveen patil <praveenkumar103 at gmail.com>