[Inpycon] [RFC] Abolish QA Time

Sharmila Gopirajan sharmila.gopirajan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 10:35:42 EDT 2019

Another issue that I see with on stage Q&A is the time pressure to answer
immediately. Yet, One of the advantages of on stage Q&A is, when there
really is a good question, everyone benefits.

If we have an online forum or mailing list for attendees, we could give the
speaker the option of an AMA post conference where all attendees could
participate.

Regards,
Sharmi