[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker Suggestions

Mohammed Sufiyan sufiyanvs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:39:53 EST 2019

I would suggest Speaker from renowned Cloud Tech Startup went IPO Last year.

Mohammed Imran K R:  Imran runs E2E’s cloud computing operations and
initiatives using his extensive experience in cloud computing, networking,
and open-source software. During the initial stages of his career, he
worked on Wireless Network protocols (IEEE 802.11) and he continued
pursuing his interest in Wireless Network Protocols by researching and
submitting his thesis in MS in Information and Communication (by Research).
Imran has been an avid user and supporter of Open Source and has deployed
FOSS solutions on different domains for leading organizations and
educational institutions. At E2E Networks, he follows the same Open Source
passion to help teams create innovative, creative, efficient, and reliable
products and solutions.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-imran-k-r-b115157/

https://www.e2enetworks.com/team/mohammed-imran/

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 1:22 PM Swati Jaiswal <jaiswalswati94 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 4:01 PM Haris Ibrahim K. V. <blucalvin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I would like to propose Sayan Chowdhury (http://www.sayanchowdhury.com/).
>>
> +1.
>
>> The main reason I propose him is because of his impact on the up and
>> coming generation as well as his commitment in helping them grow. This
>> point was driven home when for the DjangoGirls workshop this month,
>> one of the mentors was one of his students. To inspire and teach
>> someone to grow and get them to a position where they can help others
>> is an extremely important and admirable trait.
>>
>> I don't know if he fits the bill exactly on all the criteria that
>> Anand Pillai mentioned in one of the earlier emails, but from his own
>> personal technical open source contributions, to his sincere &
>> passionate effort in mentoring people, to his approachable attitude
>> all contributes to a keynote worthy character for mainly the younger
>> generation of programmers to look up to, communicate with, and learn
>> from.
>>
> a big echo to this.
> I am aware that the suggestions were closed yesterday, but still dropping
> to support the suggestion.
> --
> Regards,
> Swati Jaiswal <http://swatij.me>