[Inpycon] Placeholder website for PyCon India 2019

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:07:54 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 5:53 PM Ananyo Maiti <ananyoevo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2019, 16:43 Sayak Sen <sayak1997sen at gmail.com wrote:

> Looks good as a placeholder. As per I have seen webchirpy delivers
> html/css files  . Please take some time to convert that to a static website
> generator in the initial days after you receive the code. This greatly
> reduces redundancy later and makes changes less error prone.

+1 on the static site generator. As working a lot with the development of
the website, last year in PyCon India 2018. Having an index.html of more
than 1000 lines was a hassle for both contributors and maintainers.
Looking forward to taking up work for PyCon India 2019

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github
<https://github.com/vipulgupta2048>