[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker Suggestions

Jaysinh Shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 04:24:36 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:06:24AM +0530, Vijay Kumar wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> While we wait for the confirmation of the dates, we can start the
> keynote speaker selection process. For people new to the conference, the
> keynotes at PyCon India, are inspiring talks from speakers, that leave a
> lasting impact on the conference attendees. The keynote speakers also
> help to tip the scales, for people having second thoughts about
> attending the conference. This increases participation in the conference
> and enriches the overall experience of the conference.
>
> As indicated in the proposal we will be having 4 keynote speakers.
> Please send in your keynote speaker suggestion, to the mailing list.
> Please send in one keynote speaker suggestion per mail, containing a
> brief description about the speaker. If you like a suggestion, use +1
> style voting to indicate preference for a particular keynote speaker.
> Once the dates are confirmed, we will ping the keynote speakers in the
> order of preference.
>
> Regards,
> Vijay

Martin Fowler
-------------

Martin Fowler is an author of several popular books. He has spoken to
many conferences on topics like design of enterprise software, software
development. He is one of the initial Agile signatory members. Below are
links to his profiles.

* Website [1]
* Twitter [2]
* Wikipedia Page [3]