[Inpycon] Workshop Ticket Clarification

Deepak sharma sharma1725 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 05:29:06 EDT 2019

Activating/ Enabling users to get/generate this Single QR Code only in last
1 week before Conference with *PS: After Generating this Single QR your
Tickets will be Non-Transferable.*

I believe the majority of us, are going to attend either 1 or 2 Workshops
and devSprints. hence will be benefitted by this.

Thanks and Regards

*Deepak Sharma*

Software Developer | RedHat India