[Inpycon] Indian Keynote Speaker

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Tue Apr 16 21:23:22 EDT 2019

On Thursday 11 April 2019 10:33 AM, Vijay Kumar wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> We wanted to get the International keynote speakers finalized first,
> because more advanced planning and logistics is involved. With the
> international keynote speakers in place, we are planning to make
> contacts with Indian keynote speakers starting from Tuesday, next
> week.
>
> So far we have received 4 suggestions for Indian keynote speakers. We
> would like check if there any further suggestions for Indian keynote
> speakers, before making contacts with the speakers. If there are
> further suggestions, please send in your suggestions before Tuesday.

Apologies for posting this a little late.

I would like to suggest Anand Babu Periasamy
https://www.linkedin.com/in/abperiasamy/ He is the creator of GlusterFS
and MinIO. He is an ardent supporter of "Free" Software, and he is an
early contributor to the GNU project. His current work, MinIO, is built
around Go, but he is a polyglot, and his all round perspective about
programming languages will be a great addition to the conference. He
will also be a great inspiration to the participants, in terms of
building businesses around free and open source software.

Regards,
Vijay