[Inpycon] Programming problems based on numpy

Debajyoti Ghosh 4u.debajyoti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 02:00:44 EDT 2019

Though there are powerful functions within numpy, I'm looking for some
exercise/programming problems where more than one numpy functions may apply
to solve.
Do you have any pointers of such set of problems?
I think mathematicians are the right person to give us some programming
problems based on numpy.

Teaching is an art and a challenge as well. It doesn't matter how much we
know. What matters is how clearly others can understand what we know. If
you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. I'm teacher
by profession but student by nature.
Teaching is also a research, and research helps in teaching.