[Inpycon] Feedback for Future PyCon Conferences

Shanki Singh Gandhi ssg.bnv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:18:04 EDT 2018

Hi,

The feedback process should be open and transparent, so that community as
whole can know about expectations. I have attended conference (Sat & Sun)
and have some feedback  to share below:

-  Venue and arrangement was quiet good. And appreciate effort by
organising team and volunteers.
-  But the most import part of the conference, the quality/level of talks
has gone down. Really don't know what was the basic of the talk selection.
Felt like the talks were mostly directed towards students and fresher.
-  Very few advance level talk. At least 30-40 percent must be reserved for
advance level of talks.
-  No/less gaps between talks.

It's been 10 years of Pycon India, as a community we have not been able set
bar for talks.

Thanks
-Shanki