[Inpycon] Feedback for Future PyCon Conferences

Tanvi Bhakta tanvibhakta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:50:36 EDT 2018

Hey PyCon India!

I would like to echo the sentiments of everyone else in saying that there
was definitely a monumental effort involved with organizing this conference
and that every single organiser/volunteer's hard work has definitely paid
off.

I am also looking forward to having an anonymised feedback form where I can
present feedback that I believe is important for the community to go
through.

Best,
Tanvi Bhakta