[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 - Thanks to All Volunteers !

Ananyo Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:44:51 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Now that PyCon India 2018 has ended with a good note, I would like to thank
all the volunteers who made this event a success. There are a lot of people
who couldn't turn up for the event but has helped us online in various ways
be it website, social media, giving feedback in mailing lists, reviewed
CFPs and much more. Without the effort of each and everyone of them we
couldn't have made this event successful. Before the start of the event we
were a bit worried on how to manage the event with so many people
attending, but we were overwhelmed to see the number of people who came
forward to volunteer and made the work easier and more efficient. In the
way we connected with each other and showed that together its possible to
make PyCon India a must attend event around the globe. Thank you to all who
made this possible. Let's make the next PyCons even grander :)

Thanks,
Ananyo