[Inpycon] Pycon India 2018 - Hyderabad

E Manivannan elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:47:34 EDT 2018

Hi All,
        It's Official now - Pycon India 2018 will be hosted in Hyderabad by
Hydpy team.

As next Step: I want to introduce key member of HydPy Team who will be
looking at different aspect of the conference.

   - Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy (Ram)
   - Responsible for CFP, Venue/Food & Faclities
   - Chirag Choudhary (Chirag)
      - Responsible for Sponsor, Website, Social Media & Design
   - Gokul Vasan (Gokul)
      - Responsible for Finance & Ticket

They will be sending next steps in forming work groups & publish list of
moderator/DRI (Directly Responsible Individuals) for each working group.
Please provide support & enable them, so we can all have wonderful
conference.

Regards,
Mani