[Inpycon] Pycon India 2018 - Proposal

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 03:00:11 EDT 2018

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 11:46 AM, E Manivannan <elangovan.manivannan at gmail.
com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>          Thank you for the support. Please find my proposal for the event
> - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pwi69D-cfdiFN8vv6AMbdA
> JwkIpDipMoB0DmQVaMoug/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I have 2 major concern both are highlighted in the document. Please
> provide your input as comment or respond on this email thread.

Do not see the Venue options and there costing
Finance can be handled by directly paying to the vendor from the sponsor or
PSSI can release the amount to the vendor all these are much issues at much
later stages.
Tickets suggest and amount what the team things is reasonable

​more comments on the document

cheers
-Satya