[Inpycon] [Hydpy] Re: Pycon India 2018 Finance

E Manivannan elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:32:48 EDT 2018

Hi Guys,
         After a lot delibration and discussion with folks. We have decided
to use AFROST organization for managing finance management for Pycon India
2018. This organization will help us receiving all the sponsorship money,
ticket sales, pay all our vendor & GST. Post the conference, once all the
settlement is complete will publish the balance sheet for the conference.

Finance Workgroup: Mani, Ram, Chirag & Satyakam and Sree (as advisor).
Guidelines for Team: Professionally manage the fund - use Quickbook for
raising invoice, pay vendor & GST.  All payments are done via NEFT only -
minimum Cash transaction preferably Zero cash transaction.

For future Pycon, I leave it to community to regroup & decide on what's the
direction to take for finance management.

Any question reach out to me directly. let's close this thread here.

Regards,
Mani