[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Abhaya Agarwal abhaya.agarwal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:14:46 EST 2018

Hi Vanitha,

>>> You think I cannot write a mail on my own or do not have rights to
>>> clarify things here?
>>>

>> Yes and Yes.
>>

> I would like an explanation for this. I request you to be mindful of what
> you speak here. On what basis did you pass this comment? If I do not have
> rights to clarify things here, I would like to know the criteria on which
> the rights are defined and also would like you to point me to the official
> page where it is documented.
>
> Someone is being offensive here to an individual in the same thread where
> the community is talking about an offensive act. What is the community
> doing about this person? I wonder why nobody raised any concern neither did
> anyone point out Anuvrat on his behaviour. I would like an explanation from
> the community as well.

When I read that statement, I was also surprised. But there is a chance
that brevity is causing misunderstanding here. Since this statement was
followed by an apology for making assumption, on second reading I took it
to mean that he is affirming your right to do both those things.

My two cents. Of course, Anuvrat is here and can speak for himself.

Regards
Abhaya

blog: http://abhaga.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/abhaga