[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 04:35:23 EST 2018

Hi All,

Apologies for top posting.

@Haris, thanks for trusting me but unfortunately, my decision remains same.

@All, the reason for me stepping down was that community doesn't trust the
PyCon India core team this year and I was part of the team.

Trust is an important factor to run conferences like PyCon India and it
doesn't make any sense me being a part of the team that runs the conference
when the community doesn't trust me. I request all to not assume things.

I also request the community to form a team and make PyCon India 2018 a
great one!

--
Thanks,
Vijay