[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:58:53 EST 2018

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:57 AM, Anuvrat Parashar <anuvrat at anuvrat.in>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:34 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:36 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <
>> noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, Jan 13 2018, Peeyush Aggarwal wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I consider myself part of the "community" and I, in no way, want to be
>>> associated with this kind of behaviour.
>>>
>>> "The community" didn't reply to that PR. Vijay did. Given his
>>> oft-repeated claims that he works for the aforesaid community, IMNSHO he
>>> owes Shashank an apology.
>>>
>> Noufal, This is uncalled for.
>> Can you expalin diffeence between review and approve?
>> Did you check if it was just review ?
>>

> Doesn't matter if it was a an approval.
>
> You do not tread people like this even if they crash the production server.

We will fix it

> That is, if you want the team to continue working with you.

I want everyone to contributiuon to commuity in way they can. I follow same
process to contrubute the way i can .

>>> A non-professional conference needs more volunteers in all
>>> capacities. Not rules and regulations to exclude people and rude
>>> gatekeepers to shoo off potential contributors.
>>>
>>> I never did and that not how i work.
>> PyCon India 2013 -2015 is example of how many volunteers work and how
>> they happily contribute even today.
>> I don't need to prove anyone anything.
>>

> And that gives you the right to treat the volunteers like slaves?

Please understand comepletey . When did i say they work for me and they are
my slaves.
Hold before using words

> You have a very wrong idea of community.

Thanks wil fix it .We all know what damage was done during feedbck session
of PyCon India 2016 and why its was called of in between by other
volunteers.