[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Peeyush Aggarwal peeyushaggarwal94 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:35:11 EST 2018

On 13-Jan-2018 1:57 AM, "vijay kumar" <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:49 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 13 2018, vijay kumar wrote:
>

> [...]
>
> > Noufal, This is uncalled for.
> > Can you expalin diffeence between review and approve?
> > Did you check if it was just review ?
>
> I did now and I see it was an approval. My bad.
>
> Doesn't take anything away from my argument though and you still haven't
> answered my questions. What damage has he done by approving these
> changes without responding to your initial call for volunteers?

Its not correct from any point to approve PR.
Even today if he didn't had complete information he could asked in review
comments and someone would have helped him.
Probably , I could have reponded better and will fix it. but this was 2 PR
in last 30 days he approved without complete information.

Just wanted to confirm, did you let him know ( maybe personally over email
or whatever channel) to make sure he is aware of the context of the PR the
last time he did.

If yes, Shashank might be at a very minor fault as it was just a blog post.
If no, how would he know about his wrong act( which is not actually that
wrong in my opinion and some other community members too).

I personaly support everyone reviewing that why I have always requested
everyone to review each documents and ask every volunteer to communiucate
on mailing list as much as possible.

Would you be revoking their rights as well for not following in line with
some *process*?

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal