[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Sanyam Khurana sanyam.khurana01 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:24:31 EST 2018

Hey,

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:34 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I never did and that not how i work.
> PyCon India 2013 -2015 is example of how many volunteers work and how they
> happily contribute even today.
> I don't need to prove anyone anything.

Wow, I realize everytime I see 2013-2015. Didn't we have PyCon India
in 2016 & 2017?

> First discusison happendin in Meeting , MOM had been published in mailing list.
> Next steps volunteer take based on thier comfort communication channel as it basically 1:1 discussions mainly.

I don't know how to react to this. 1:1 discussions and saying
community takes decision. A grand salute to this.

That is why, he was not aware of your *personal discussions*.

--
Mozilla Rep
http://www.SanyamKhurana.com