[Inpycon] Pycon India - Request to volunteer for Pycon India 2018

Prakash Mishra prakashmishra1598 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:01:20 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm Prakash Mishra[1] from Christ University, Bangalore, India. I'd like to
volunteer for Pycon India 2018 and help out with anything that needs to be
done and I look forward to working with the wonderful Python community in
India. I've organized and talked at various events at my college and
colleges around my region to promote FOSS, Python and Fedora and have been
contributing to the Fedora community for some time now.

I hope to keep in touch with the 'Pycon India' community and keep
contributing to it's success for the years to come.

Cheers,

Prakash Mishra.

[1] Find me on:
Github: https://github.com/prakashmishra1598/