[Inpycon] Pycon India 2018 - Final Summary

E Manivannan elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:43:39 EST 2018

Hi Guys,
            Please find the summary of Pycon India 2018.

Picture of the Event:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sayanchowdhury/albums/72157675538982338

Videos of the Event:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzv3lvF6fYxPRvSfWcJXdg

As promised, please find the financial report of Pycon India 2018.

Income/Expense Report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4qYMvowgqzPFk21Fi89sPtCLoRvbKh7HZw3W5E5GN4/edit?usp=sharing

We have received alot of positive feedback from everyone. I have listed few
take aways that needs to be addressed in the next Pycon India.

   - Quality of talk needs to improve in Pycon.
   - Have sponsor stalls outside the hall.
   - Better ticket distribution on DevSprint.
   - Better manage T-shirt distributions.

With this email, I want to bring closure to Pycon India 2018. Thank you for
all your support - participants, volunteers & speakers,

About next Pycon India, WHERE & WHEN is not finalised. So If any City wants
to host next Pycon India - it's open & do propose on the mailing list.

Wish you all Happy New Year.

Regards,
Mani
Chair at Pycon India 2018