[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

Nithin Mulley nithinmulley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:33:39 EDT 2018

Hi Vanitha,

I respect your concerns. But I feel that you are simply being rude. I am
part of the community and I feel honored to have Mani as a Leader and work
with him. He makes it all worthwhile as I am here more for the community
than the Language itself. This mailing list is enough evident already for
such hostility. I request you not to turn hostile even when you think there
is a reason for it. No one is and should not feel alone in the community.

We as a community are more open than ever. Everyone is welcome to part of
the Workgroups or be a Volunteer as much as the Community itself. Everyone
in the workgroup have their own individual lives and they have come forward
to put their time and energy for a good cause. Please come forward and be
part of the workgroups. I think we can redirect all the time and energy we
spend here on the mailing list trying to find mistakes to the modes of
communication we agreed upon. For anyone really interested in the
conversations and wants to provide suggestions when decisions are taken on
the different workgroups, its just an other subscription to that mode of
communication apart from this mailing list. There is a lot of work in front
us for successful PyCon this year. I am sure your experience and
suggestions will be most welcome in the workgroups.

I hope you understand what I am trying to convey here and see you at PyCon
India 2018.

Thanks!
Nithin