[Inpycon] Conference speakers

Vishnu Kiran vishnu.kiran at nextorbit.com
Sun Apr 15 15:25:47 EDT 2018

Hello,

Congratulations to the team for the good work. I am excited and look
forward to Pycon 2018. In that regard can you please shed some light on
when the process for the application of  conference speakers will being and
the due diligence that is required for the same?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards
Vishnu Kiran
Senior software Engineer/ Data Scientist at NextOrbit