[Inpycon] Need information on tickets for Pycon 2018.

Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy ramanathanhari at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:57:56 EDT 2018

Thanks for writing to us Abhishek.  Please find details below.

>    - From where and when can I purchase tickets?
>
> You can purchase from the PyCon India official site (in.pycon.org).  You
will be redirected to a third party vendor (yet to be decided) for booking
the tickets.  The tickets are tentatively expected to open by mid-May.
Please watch out this mailing list and official twitter handle
(@pyconindia) for updates.

>    - Is there any tickets price range based on the events?
>
> Some approximate and maximum possible rates are as below. The finer
details of some of these things are being worked out by the various
workgroups.  All rates in INR
- Workshop, full day @1500  (for both morning and afternoon session).
- Conference regular ticket @2000 (for 2 days)
- Dev sprint @2000 (for 2 days)

>    - Is there any *earlybird *type offers?
>
> Yes.  There will be an early bird and student discounts.   There "might"
also be a late bird apart from the regular tickets.  Details are being
worked out.