[Inpycon] Regarding to Ppt presentation for PyCon India 2017(Where to upload ppt)

shubham sharma shubhamsharma1318 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 23:38:25 EDT 2017

Respected sir/madam,
Greetings of the day,
I am shubham sharma . I am Associate Software Engineer(in Data Scientist) .
I had putted my Proposal for Talk  "Big Data Analytics Using Apache Spark
On IOT in Industrial way : From data scrapping to data operations then
model building and forcasting " available here http://bit.ly/2hgCbWY , i
had got 32 upvotes also in pycon 2017(happening on 02-05 Nov,2017) . My ppt
url is here https://www.slideshare.net/secret/F5wNhLeq9Xy98k.
.
I had created Ppt also for the same and now i wanted to upload my Ppt for
the talk .
I wanted to know about where i should upload Ppt ? and
to whom i should upload Ppt? .
I am really new to Pycon but i can give something very great to community .
Please reply me ,waiting for your reply .

Thank you,
Shubham sharma,
Indore