[Inpycon] Certificate for pycon india 2017 Delhi ?

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:31:03 EDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Sanchit Balchandani
<balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys, No offence but there have been a lot of unnecessary noise on this
> mailing list for operational queries. Ideally, if something is not valuable
> for everyone here then moderators can take it one on one rather than copying
> everyone.

The messages are related to PyCon India, and people can reply to the
list with valuable input.
This is exactly why we have the mailing list in place.

If anyone has a problem with too many messages in any mailing list,
they can move to digest
mode, but generally that is not suggested (if you want to have a
communication experience).

On a related note, [1] is the "Mailing List Guidelines/Etiquette",
please have a look if you never
read it before.