[Inpycon] Call for on-the-ground volunteers for PyCon India 2017

Rajat Saini rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:29:37 EDT 2017

Hello,

Sorry, for the date confusion actually it is :
Volunteer Meet at PyCon India venue - ‘Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business
Studies’, Rohini, New Delhi [1] on 1st of November 2017 between 05:00 pm
and 07:00 pm.

Thanks,
Rajat Saini

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Priyank from Zenatix <priyankt68 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PyCon India 2017 is just round the corner and we’re super excited about
> it.
>
> For it to be a super success, we need volunteers who can help us on ground
> at the day of the conference.
>
> If you wish to volunteer, please join us for Volunteer Meet at PyCon India
> venue - ‘Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies’, Rohini, New Delhi
> [1] on 1st of December 2017 between 05:00 pm and 07:00 pm.
>
> We will assemble at the ground on the right side of the main building.
> Feel free to get in touch with Akkshay at 9999660664 for more queries.
>

> [1] Google Maps Link - https://goo.gl/maps/5hisY4myZnM2
> [2] What is volunteering at PyCon India - https://in.pycon.org/2017/
> volunteer.html
>

> Regards,