[Inpycon] Suggestions for the Keynote Speaker

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com
Wed May 3 07:58:02 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

On Tue, 2 May 2017 at 16:06 qua non <akshayaurora at gmail.com> wrote:

> Correction, Tim Berners Lee https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
>
> On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:04 PM, qua non <akshayaurora at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just to throw this in the mix, since PyDelhiConf invited a member from
>> CERN, we were offered to try and talk to tim Berbers Lee for PyCon.
>>
>> The reason for not bringing this earlier was I was not sure if he would
>> be a good fit cause I don't see him using much python.
>>
>> +1 for Noufal and Anand B, both as Indian Keynote speakers.
>>
>> There is no reason why we can't have multiple Indian Keynote speakers.
>>
>> Regards
>> Akkshay
>>
>> P.S
>> We are aiming to close the suggestion list by tomorrow evening,
>> get all your suggestions in before that.

It's time to conclude this thread, and go ahead with sending out the
invitations. I gather that there's a good deal of enthusiasm for having
Noufal and Peter Wang, so I recommend that we go ahead with formally
approaching them. We should try to have at most one other speaker. Let's
keep the floor open for this third speaker.

So, Noufal - I ask this on the behalf of all of us - would you like to be a
keynote speaker at PyCon India 2017?

Thanks!

>> On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Kracekumar Ramaraj <me at kracekumar.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Vijay, I created a new thread to discuss about your point [0].
>>>
>>> [0]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2017-May/011060.html

>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> R.Kracekumar