[Inpycon] Pycon India 2017 website

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Thu Mar 23 01:55:56 EDT 2017

Namaste

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Mohit Jarvis Sharma <
mohit.jarvis.professional at gmail.com> wrote:

> See, this is what I was talking about
> We almost have an equal number of people willing to contribute towards
> frontend and backend. I have worked more in frontend and we have people who
> are good with django.
> So what we can do is: Interested people can register themselves via a
> google form.
> Someone from the organizing committee can look up their github profiles
> and then decide whether to go for an agency or let the volunteers make the
> website.
>
> Let's put this plan for a voting.

@Mohit, please feel free to start a new thread for the vote / asking for
volunteers.

Launching the conference website is a very small aspect of the massive task
ahead.
The real work starts when we have to maintain and continuously update it
with sponsors, keynote, schedule and what not.
I personally, would rather conserve my time and energy for the grunt work
ahead [1] (check commit log) or contribute to
one of the long running projects powering our CFP [2] and
https://pythonexpress.in [3]

[1] https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2016/commits/master
[2] https://github.com/pythonindia/junciton
[3] https://github.com/pythonindia/wye