[Inpycon] PyCon India 2017 dates & venue suggestion

Sanyam Khurana sanyam.khurana01 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 07:31:11 EST 2017

Hi folks,

We're currently considering IIM Lucknow (Nodia Campus) as event host
for PyCon India 2017. We will be holding PyDelhi Conf in the same
venue to test it out and to see if we face any major issues. We still
have JNU as a backup option.

If some one has a better option and can help us in getting that venue,
please do let us know.

We are looking for input on the dates to book the venue for.

October 27, 28, 29 looks like a good option.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions/issues with the dates proposed.

Sanyam
(On behalf of Team PyCon India)
--
Mozilla Rep