[Inpycon] Volunteer

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 23:13:17 EST 2017

Hey Mohit, Shatakshi,

On 31 December 2017 at 15:56, Shatakshi Shukla <a2zshatakshi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I heard about it last year and since then I have wanted to work for it . I have been an active member of various organisations in my college and will love to do it
> Thanking you
> Shatakshi Shukla

Fantastic, I say. This is what keeps the PyCon ball rolling. New
people stepping up and taking up responsibilities. It seems like both
of you've got experience being involved in organizational activities
as well.

Do keep an eye on this mailing list for further announcements. I
believe Chandan and a few are still trying to mobilize and give some
structure to the various volunteering tasks for this year. We'll
probably have a blog post coming up soon about the tasks involved and
then you can pick and choose which ones you want to help with. After
that we should be making teams and open up communication channels to
co-ordinate and get things done. Hope that helps.

Cheers!

--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com